About UsWhat We Do
Work with families and those struggling with substance abuse to find resources to begin recovery.
02. Personalized Support
Provide personalized and customized help to individuals who are beginning in recovery, designed to smooth their entry into their recovery journey and increase the likelihood of long-term success.
Help families understand the best ways to help their loved one.
Experience & Credentials
In addition to his own experience in recovery, Brian MacConnell has extensive credentials, training and work experience in helping people with substance abuse problems and their families.
- Ohio Certified Peer Recovery Supporter (CPRS)
- Ohio CDCA
- National Certification
- Family Recovery Coach
- Recovery Coach
- Relapse Prevention
- Case Management
- Adult Needs and Strengths Assessment (ANSA)
- Work with families and those struggling with substance abuse to find resources to begin recovery.
- Provide personalized and customized help to individuals who are beginning in recovery, designed to smooth their entry into their recovery journey and increase the likelihood of long-term success.
- Help families understand the best ways to help their loved one.
Hotel California by the Sea – Cincinnati
- Individual client support and counsel in treatment, during transition out of treatment and continued support for clients after treatment in HCBTS alumni program.
- Designed and led client groups.
- Member of clinical team with case managers and therapists.
Coordinator, Recovery Coaching Services
- Support, based on common lived experience, for clients with addiction to alcohol and other drugs.
- Designed, started and manage a new Talbert House program, including supervising a team of three Certified Peer Recovery Supporters. Built and led Talbert House Peer Support program.
Serenity Recovery Network
- Supportive housing for addicts and alcoholics in recovery. Responsible for organization leadership, including strategy development, management, fundraising, raising public profile, including connecting residents with resources needed to thrive in recovery.
How We’re Compensated
Recovery Navigators provides unbiased information customized for each client’s path. We are paid only by our clients. We do not take any form of compensation from any other individuals, organizations, or facilities. Please contact us for more information about sessions in person and online.
Get In Touch
Weekdays by Appointment Only
Remote Sessions via Zoom
In-Person Sessions in Cincinnati, Ohio